In The News|
This section deals with articles about the Jeffers Petroglyphs site, both online and in newspapers/magazines.
- National Trust Announces 2004 National Preservation Award Winners - Yubanet.com, October 15, 2004
- "Jeffers Petroglyphs honored for stewardship of historic site" (Article) - Mankato Free Press, October 11, 2004
- "Jeffers Petroglyphs receives national historic sites award" (Page 1) (Page 2) - Cottonwood County Citizen, October 6, 2004
- Minnesota Historical Society Receives the National Trust Trustee Emeritus Award for Excellence in the Stewardship of Historic Sites for Jeffers Petroglyphs - National Trust for Historic Preservation, September 30, 2004.
- "Mill City Museum, petroglyphs site honored" (Text) (Photo) - Minneapolis Star-Tribune, September 30, 2004
- The Magic of Minnesota - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, July 17, 2004
- Discover the Jeffers Petroglyphs - ExploreMinnesota.com, March 12, 2004
- History buffs learn about buffalo hides, other prairie skills - New Ulm Journal, July 2, 2000
- Learning by Doing - New Ulm Journal, May 7, 2000
- Ancient Carvings Leave Their Mark - Minnesota Public Radio, May 28, 1999
- Minnesota - Jeffers Petroglyphs by Mark Wasson